Do you have what it takes to be a superhero? Do you want to make a difference in the life of another?
Comfort Keepers is seeking a responsible and reliable individual to join our team as a 1st shift Caregiver in the Tyler area. We deliver a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional Caregivers, Home Health Aides, and Certified Nurses Assistants. In this role you will assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services.
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Team environment with room to grow
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Perform duties outlined in the plan of care
- Assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services
- Provide meal preparation services, help seniors run errands, accompany them at Dr's appointments
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Place a priority on quality care and who treat every client as if they were their own family
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- At least one year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment preferred
- Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
- Team player who values friends and family
- Must be able to pass a national background check
If you think you could be a valuable asset to our team you can APPLY TODAY!
This position is at our Tyler, TX office located at 120 S Broadway Ave #105, Tyler, TX 75702 and will require travel to surrounding areas.