Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in someone's life?
Comfort Keepers of Waukesha is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Aide. As a Comfort Keepers HHA you will work in the home to keep seniors comfortable, safe, and living independently.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Continuing training paid for by us!
- Mileage reimbursement!
- Referral bonuses!
- Incentive programs!
- Direct Deposit!
- Medical Benefits, 401K, PTO
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Dressing & Grooming
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Organizing incoming mail
- Communicating with office
- Recreational activities
- Providing transportation
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- CNA/HHA Certificate
- Current HIV, Alzheimer’s and CPR Training
- Excellent business and personal references
- Reliable transportation
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity
- Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Background check required
This position is located at our Waukesha Office, located 2717 N Grandview Blvd #106, Waukesha, WI 53188.
Learn more here: http://milwaukee-532.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/view-job-openings/waukesha-jobs