Are you interested in making a difference in the life of a senior? If so, we are looking for you!
Comfort Keepers of Racine is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Sales Manager. Under the general supervision of the General Manager or owner, the Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring achievement of revenue objectives for an assigned territory. The Sales Manager will generate sales through cold calling, attending conferences, networking with key influence groups and relationship building with key referral sources. Calls are required in both medical and non-medical environments. Responsible for reporting results to supervisor on a weekly basis, discuss successes and opportunities, and revisit Marketing/Networking/Business Plan.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Flexible work schedule
- Primarily will be field/community based
- Medical Benefits, 401K, PTO
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicate with office and family.
- Achieve new revenue objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to: hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, banks, funeral homes, etc.
- Perform all phases of sales activities for assigned territory, including cold calls, follow up calls, analysis of client needs, presentations of services, service existing customer accounts and follow-up as necessary.
- Establish a networking plan and actively uses it as a working tool, which is revisited as requested.
- Track all activity in a CRM system.
- Participate in all scheduled regular meetings.
- Monitor competitor activity and trends within the territory.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Knowledge equivalent to that which would normally be acquired by completing a four-year college degree program in Marketing/Business Administration.
- Three to five years of measured success and progressively more responsible or expansive sales experience preferable in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated sales record
This position is located at our Sheboygan Office, located 4509 S Taylor Dr, Sheboygan, WI 53081. Our office serves Sheboygan, Fond du Lac and Howards Grove and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://sheboygan-291.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers