Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Spring Lake is seeking a responsible and reliable part-time Caregiver. In this role you will assist our senior clients with companionship, personal care services and more in the Greater Muskegon area.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Team environment with room to grow
- Mileage reimbursement
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services, such as bathing, showering, toileting
- Provide meal preparation services, help seniors run errands, accompany them to doctor’s appointments
- Perform duties outlined in the plan of care
- Provide general in home care responsibilities
- Feel a passion for caregiving and want to help others
- Place a priority on quality care and who treat every client as if they were their own family
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- At least one year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
- Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
- Team player who values friends and family
- Must be able to pass a national background check
This position is located out of our Spring Lake Office, located at 18000 Cove Street Suite #203, Spring Lake, MI 49456. Our office serves the surrounding areas of Spring Lake, Muskegon, Grand Haven and the Lakeshore area, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more at www.CareerOfCaring.com