Are you a Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Cary is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Weekend Certified Nursing Assistant. As a CNA, you have the opportunity to help seniors in the comfort of their own homes during the weekend. You can make a difference in the lives of others all while experiencing a rewarding and meaningful career. Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity!
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Rewarding Career with Advancement Opportunities
- Full and Part-Time positions available with steady hours
- Holiday pay differential
- Workers Compensation
- Family and Medical Leave
- Paid training opportunities for new and experienced candidates
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Built in, company-wide support. We understand the importance of respecting and taking care of our staff. If you enjoy caring for others, then this is the job for you
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information
- Ensures that all safety and infection control practices are followed
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
- Personal care functions including Bathing (bed, tub, shower or sponge bath), Skin Care, Toileting (bedpan, urinal, commode and/or toilet), Grooming (shampoo, nail care & shaving), Oral Hygiene (denture care), Assist with dressing and undressing
- Assists with the feeding of patients.
- Measuring and recording intake and output.
- Weigh patients using upright, chair and bed scale.
- Assists in turning and positioning of patients using proper transfer techniques.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge for safe use of medical equipment
- Transports patients, supplies and equipment as needed.
- Ambulate patients who require minimal assistance.
- Help keep patients’ rooms clean and supplied.
- Make and change beds (unoccupied and occupied).
- Immediately reports any changes in patient’s condition or incidents to the Nursing Supervisor.
- Maintains confidentiality in relation to all patients, healthcare staff and documentation.
- Maintains and enhances skill through attending appropriate staff development training
- Ability to commit to provided availability with the ability to work weekends.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- 1-year minimum experience working as a CNA
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices
- Candidate must have current and valid CNA certification in the State of North Carolina.
- Compassionate, mature, sympathetic and professional at all times.
- Good organization and communication skills
- Ability to read, write, understand and carry out directions.
- The candidate must successfully complete any/all required pre‐employment evaluation test(s) per policy.
- Candidate will have the physical ability to perform job‐related duties, which may require lifting, standing bending, transferring, stooping, stretching, walking, pushing and pulling.
This position is open at our Cary, located at 1616 Evans Rd Cary, NC 27513, our office serves the Cary, Raleigh, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Garner, Holly Springs and Fuquay Varina areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://cary-857.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers