Start Your Rewarding Career as a Comfort Keepers Caregiver
Are you a caring and reliable person interested in a rewarding career helping others? Become a Caregiver/Home Care Aide with Comfort Keepers in Hazleton, Pennsylvania and join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and other health care needs for seniors in their own homes. Both Part Time & Full Time positions available.
Keepers offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Direct deposit, time and a half for company recognized holidays
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based training, training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) may be available.
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement for client related transportation
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Our Comfort Keepers caregivers travel throughout the Hazleton, PA area to provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care Service Plans.
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
Comfort Keepers® provides the highest-quality senior care to transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful interactions and memories and to ensure seniors can live independently in their own homes. At Comfort Keepers, we believe that compassionate in-home care requires enrichment of mind and body.
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Caregiving experience preferred – a great job for CNA’s, Retired RN’s, Nursing or CNA students, or Medical Assistants
- Current Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Minimum of ninth grade education, high school diploma or GED preferred
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any state mandated and Comfort Keepers training
- Exceed minimum qualifications fro Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Credit History
- Basic knowledge of PC operation and access to internet
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free Work Place
- Must have reliable access to computer and internet to fulfill web-based training
- Excellent business and personal references
- Applicant must be bondable
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients in transfer activities and ambulation. Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required.
This position is open at our Hazleton Office, located at 261 S Church St, Hazleton, PA 18201. Our office serves the Hazleton, PA and the surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://hazleton-488.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers