Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Anchorage is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Aide. The CNA – Caregiver/Home Health Aide will assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services. Comfort Keepers delivers a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional caregivers and home health aides.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Flexible schedule
- Vibrant company with room to grow
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Feel a passion for caregiving and want to help others
- Have a commitment to being there when needed
- Place a priority on quality care and who treat every client as if they were their own family
- Want to be treated by us as a valuable part of our team
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- At least one year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment
- Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
- Team player who values friends and family
- Must be able to pass a national background check, submit to drug and alcohol screening
This position through our Anchorage office, located at 1023 E 6th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501. However, our office serves & is looking to fill these positions in the surrounding areas. Learn more here: http://anchorage-401.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers