Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Roscoe is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of In-Home Caregiver. Join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and other health care needs for seniors in their own homes. Both Part Time & Full Time positions available.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Caregiving experience preferred – a great job for CNA’s, Retired RN’s, Nursing or CNA students, or Medical Assistants
- Current Driver's License
- Automobile Insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Minimum of ninth grade education, high school diploma or GED preferred
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any state mandated and Comfort Keepers training
- Exceed minimum qualifications fro Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Credit History
- Basic knowledge of PC operation and access to internet
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free Work Place
- Must have reliable access to computer and internet to fulfill web-based training
- Excellent business and personal references
- Applicant must be bondable
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients in transfer activities and ambulation. Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required.
This position is open at our Walnut Creek Office, located at 5215 Elevator Rd, Roscoe, IL 61073, our office serves the Roscoe IL and surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://roscoe-323.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers