Are you caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Fort Myers is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Nurse RN/LPN (specifically for the South Naples, Port Charlotte and Lee areas). As a Home Health Nurse you will have an awesome opportunity to help seniors in their own homes! Experience the job of holding a job that allows you to help others in need in the environment of their choice. This is a fantastic chance to join a growing team and develop a meaningful career.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Experience a rewarding career
- Work with a supportive, growing team!
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Fulfilling case management duties for our senior clients
- Distributing and documenting medications (including narcotics) according to established standards and regulations
- Providing quality nursing care following established nursing service objectives and standards
- Ensuring that all safety and infection control practices are followed
- Responding immediately to an emergency situations and handling urgent situations
- Supervising other members of the home care team and providing insight and guidance
- Communicating, in a compassionate manner, with patients and families regarding treatment and care
- Ensuring that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Certified as an LPN or RN Nurse
- At least 2 years of professional experience working with the elderly
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Unrestricted driver's license, clean driving record, reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance
- Effective oral and written skills, empathy and the ability to listen, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position
- Previous experience in supervising and managing staff
- Knowledge of state and local regulations and specifications regarding in home health care
This position is open at our Fort Myers Office, located at 12480 Brantley Commons Ct, Ft. Myers, FL 33907, our office serves the Fort Myers and surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://fortmyers-131.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers