Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person ready to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Maple Grove is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Caregiver. Care for seniors in the comfort of their own home and help make a difference in the lives of others!
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Paid time off
- Supportive team members available to assist you 24/7
- Opportunity to earn bonuses
- Growing Company with opportunity for career advancement
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Records and reports changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior, or appearance
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, clothing shopping, running errands, organizing incoming mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational activities
- Helps client with personal hygiene including bathing, showering and toileting
- Helps clients with walking, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Looking for candidates interested in the following shifts (however, other shift may be available):
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in the home care field,Senior Caregiver experience, or experience with personal care for seniors.
- Meet or exceed the minimum qualifications for required background checks
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent business & personal references
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and automobile insurance
- Willing to drive up to 20 miles for shift
- Applicants must be bondable
- Pass random drug and alcohol testing
This position is open at our Maple Grove Office, located at 524 Central Ave, Osseo, MN 55369, our office serves the Minneapolis, Edina, Mounds View, New Brighton, Golden Valley, Roseville, Crystal, Columbia Heights, New Hope, Fridley, Brooklyn Center, W. Coon Rapids, Hopkins, Nokomis, Minnetonka, Champlin, St. Louis Park, New Hope, Brooklyn Park, Wayzata, Orono, Plymouth, Mound and Shorewood areas, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more at: http://maplegrove-424.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers