Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Maple Grove is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Personal Care Aide. We are actively seeking caregivers for all day shifts. As a Personal Care Aide, you will work closely with seniors to assist them with all aspects of caring for themselves within their own homes. Helping seniors to maintain their independence is a wonderful opportunity to find fulfillment in your career. Take advantage of this great opportunity to join a growing team!
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Build a rewarding career and purposeful skill set helping others with person
- Be part of a company that is growing and has advancement opportunities
- Enjoy paid time off
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Aid seniors with personal hygiene care including tasks such as bathing, grooming, nail care and toileting
- Assist clients with grocery shopping and meal preparation as needed
- Help seniors with errands and chores such as vacuuming, dusting, straightening up, sorting mail, and overall household organization
- Assist with tasks such as changing sheets and doing laundry
- Help with transportation including driving clients to appointment or recreational activities
- Report on overall condition of clients to the office and family members to ensure a seamless line of communication at all times
- Help with distribution of medications
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Must have experience or working knowledge of home health care industry
- Looking for candidates interested in the following shifts (however, other shift may be available):
- Willing to drive up to 20 miles for shift
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have great interpersonal skills and be comfortable engaging in conversation
- Must have a strong attention to detail
This position is open at our Maple Grove Office, located at 524 Central Ave, Osseo, MN 55369. We serve the Minneapolis, Edina, Mounds View, New Brighton, Golden Valley, Roseville, Crystal, Columbia Heights, New Hope, Fridley, Brooklyn Center, W. Coon Rapids, Hopkins, Nokomis, Minnetonka, Champlin, St. Louis Park, New Hope, Brooklyn Park, Wayzata, Orono, Plymouth, Mound and Shorewood areas, and this position may require travel.
Learn more at http://maplegrove-424.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers