Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over - Comfort Keepers is where you belong!
Comfort Keepers of Rupert, ID is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of caregivers. Our caregivers working in a home care setting do more than provide great care, they change the quality of life of a senior, and keep them independent and safe in the home longer. We deliver a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional Caregivers, Home Health Aides, and Certified Nurses Assistants.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Bonus programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Perform duties outlined in the plan of care
- Communicating with office and family
- Assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services
- Provide meal preparation services
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
Caregiver Job Requirements:
- Applicant must be bondable
- Pass Background Checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have automobile insurance.
- Must successfully complete Comfort Keepers orientation and pass all mandated testing
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided.
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
This caregiver position is open at our Rupert, ID Office Located at 529 F St, Suite D, Rupert, ID 83350. Our office serves the Rupert area and this position may require travel to those areas. Life is short. Work somewhere awesome! Learn more here: http://rupert-168.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers